With the Spekit for Slack integration – you can search, share and create knowledge without ever leaving the conversation you’re having in Slack.
Slack is where work happens. No matter where your team is working around the world – they communicate and collaborate in Slack.
But, learning and finding the resources to learn usually happens outside of Slack. You have to leave whatever you’re doing to dig through Google docs, Powerpoints or an LMS system to find answers to questions happening in Slack.
Accelerate your team’s employee productivity with training, sales enablement and process documentation that lives in the tools you and your team use every day.
Put simply, with the Spekit for Slack integration, learning happens where work happens.
Share, search and create knowledge with the Spekit for Slack integration
Connect Spekit to Slack to:
- Share knowledge and answer questions directly within Slack by accessing your entire knowledge base with a single command.
- Search the knowledge base to quickly reference processes, enablement resources, definitions and more.
- Create new training and documentation in seconds that can be easily referenced to eliminate repetitive questions.
- Boost the productivity of your team by making it incredibly easy to get questions answered and content created from anywhere.
How your team can use it
Sounds exciting but not sure how you’d use it? Here’s a few examples of how OUR team has already used the integration to get some ideas flowing:
1. It’s all too common to be in the middle of a Slack conversation and suddenly realize you can’t remember where to locate the word doc, PowerPoint, excel sheet, etc. that you want to reference.
For example, one question we see come up a lot in Slack is, “where can I find the latest sales deck?” Usually, we’d have to leave Slack, go into another tool and grab the link. With the Spekit for Slack integration, you simply go into Slack and type in your search keyword.
Just like that, you have the latest version of a sales resource right in front of you and you are good to go! Easy right?
Going forward, instead of messaging a co-worker or channel, you can simply ask Spekit in Slack.
Now your team has the information they need easily accessible for future reference and can quickly access it any time the question comes up again.
3. Then there is our favorite example; a team member has a question about a process in Salesforce and is unsure where to find the info they need. We know that Salesforce is always evolving so this can sometimes prove to be a challenge. Even if you find the answer, is it up to date? How do you know if there have been changes to Salesforce since the answer was documented?
Now, they can simply search Spekit from Slack and the most up-to-date process training will surface. For example:
“How do I find the right leads in an account?”
Instantly you have the answer and you know it is up to date. No more endless searching or slacking coworkers multiple times.
How does it work?
How does it work? Simply type (forward slash) / Spekit, followed by the question/keyword/document/etc you are searching for from your Spekit knowledge base and press enter just like you would if you were asking a coworker your question on Slack. Boom!
The answer pops up right in the channel. No more digging through power points, disparate systems or frustratedly searching through Google for what you need. Spekit for Slack is like your new favorite, “in-the-know” co-worker.
It doesn’t stop there either. See certain questions come up again and again but somehow the answer never seems to get documented? Right-click your answer in Slack to automatically document it for easy future reference. Now YOU are the rockstar helping to enable your entire team.
Want more information about Spekit?
Not familiar with Spekit? Click here to learn more about training your team from anywhere and sign up for free.
Pricing: There is no fee for Spekit’s Slack integration but you do need to sign up for a free Spekit account to access. Sign up for FREE here.