September 13th, 2018
- Object to Knowledge Card relationships: You can now link knowledge cards and objects to help surface relevant information to end users
- Sticky UI: If you toggle to select columns and sort by specific fields, we will retain that sort and column toggle across your sessions for ease of “picking up where you left off”
- Count of results:
- We’ve added a count to the search view to help you get a sense of how many results there are in your current query.
- In Object Details view, you can see the number of fields in the Object next to the “VIew All” fields prompt
- In Picklist Field Details view, you can see the number of imported picklist values next to the “View All” related values prompt (for imported picklist values only).
- Ability to edit knowledge card titles
- Rich text (bold, italics, underline) is now supported in the default tabular Data Wiki view of definition and business process fields.
- By default, the “Data Expert” field will be marked as “Not Assigned” – to make it clear that you need to add it.
- Crossing out a filter in another tab no longer default you to the Objects tab