Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
As the first Alliances Manager at Spekit, you will have the opportunity to combine your extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and channel development to structure compelling business relationships with our SI, Reseller and Strategic partners. The ideal candidate will be able to open doors, build strong relationships and create momentum with new and existing partners. It will be imperative that the Alliances Manager be able to understand the partner’s organization, products and services and be able to articulate how these partners may best leverage their Spekit relationship with Salesforce programs and applications to best service their customer needs.
Some stuff that we’re looking for, culture-wise:
- Team Player. We believe that your customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe that collaboration, listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
- “Doer mentality”. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck. We want team players who walk the walk, as much as they talk the talk. Execution is key.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Possibility before Practicality: We’re a team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Energy. We embrace joy and kindness. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You’re passionate about the possibilities that Spekit offers to partners to deliver an exceptional implementation experience for their clients
- You are energized by the process of translating partner needs into compelling business solutions that benefit the whole
- You have a desire to build something that is world-class and excel in an environment where the clear right steps are ambiguous
- You have a knack for quickly understanding technical concepts and explaining them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- You can’t wait to engage our partners on both the tactical and program level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations
What your day to day looks like:
- Lead the creation and execution of a structured partner program designed to educate Salesforce System Integrators (aka SIs or consulting partners) about the Spekit solutions and increase the number of deployments of Spekit products
- Enable Salesforce employees (SEs and AEs) to demo Spekit in their SDO (simple demo org) that is the starting point for all of Salesforce’s demos
- Identify, structure, negotiate, close new SI and Reseller relationships for Spekit
- Manage the business development process from lead generation, presentation, problem solving, negotiation and closing
- Analyze deal requirements, potential for mutual gain and financials; evaluating all options and recommending the most viable solution and business arrangement
- Understand the partner organization, products and services and be able to articulate how partners may best leverage their Spekit relationship with Salesforce applications
- Develop programs and activities designed increase the number of deployments of Spekit products within the top tier SI channels
- Deepen the penetration into existing SI relationships and market share
- Engage the Spekit team to work with SI partners to build out their business model and to ensure SI success
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and enablement tools designed to support the above
- Coordinate the technical and marketing launches of integrated partner products
- Capitalize and build on existing relationships, and collaborate with current SI and Reseller partners to develop new opportunities, including extensions to the existing arrangement
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Develop scoring and success metrics for assigned market segment
- Lead quarterly business review meetings
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools to track the success of each program
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in channel development, business development or strategic alliances with Salesforce
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to collaborate with VP of Sales & Success to create custom pricing models based on our partner’s needs while maintaining profitability for Spekit
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technically minded; ability to acquire deep Salesforce skills and the ability to assess new technology for alignment and mutual benefit
- 25-40% travel (depending on conferences)
Email email@example.com to apply!
As our Senior Account Executive, you will work directly with the CEO and sales team to help build and shape our Sales strategy. You will drive sales for Spekit and be directly responsible for both creating pipeline and closing deals.
Note: Past B2B SaaS selling experience is a must.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of mid-market and enterprise clients
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Spekit through a mix of email and sales calls – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Opportunity for sales leadership as we build the team
What We’re Looking For in You
- You’re hungry to take on a challenge and close some deals
- You’re excited to shape the sales strategy for a young, rapidly growing company
- You know how to build a sales pipeline and you love managing the full sales cycle
- You have a client first mentality and are passionate about helping companies maximize the ROI on their CRMs and new hires
- You are genuinely curious about people, onboarding, CRMs and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Ability to perform a full lifecycle sale from prospecting to closing
- Hustle mentality where you thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- 5+ successful years in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven experience in closing deals and consistently exceeding quota
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed
- Ability to nurse a deal through a 3-6 month sales cycle
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and negotiate effectively
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
What we’re looking for
If you like working hard, owning a team and driving real, measurable impact – as well as working with data to solve real-life business problems – this is for you.
We’re looking for a rockstar engineer to join our fast-growing, diverse team of high achievers. We’re building a post-traction product in a massive market – and looking for someone who’ll help our Head of Product and Technology build out a product/eng pod in San Francisco. While you won’t be the first or only engineer – you will have an *enormous* impact on the trajectory of the product and our growing team
What would make you a great candidate
We’re looking for an engineer who has a “can-do” attitude and enjoys building and shipping – but is also interested in taking on a key leadership role and managing the entire engineering team
• Full-stack web developer
• Familiarity with *nix systems
• Experience with deploying software on AWS
• Has led or worked in scrum teams in the past
• Can take ownership and deliver quality code independently
• Ability to organize, interpret, and analyze large amounts of data
• Skills and experience in machine learning and data mining
• Knowledge of various ML and statistical tools and libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, sciPy, R, and similar)
Other very important qualities:
• Based in San Francisco or San Francisco Bay Area
• Interested in working for a fast-growing, early-stage startup
• Collaborative and comfortable working closely with product teams
• Team player who is self-motivated
• Open to working with a geographically dispersed team (though being based out of SF)
• Experienced with Deep Learning
• Experience working on B2B enterprise implementations and integrations
Melanie Fellay Co-Founder & CEO
Salesforce & BizOps enthusiast. Expertise in leading operations & success teams, thinking at scale and architecting Salesforce solutions.
Zari Zahra Co-Founder & CPO
Experienced Product Manager and builder of web and mobile apps for Pandora, SquareTrade, RealtyShares and Rakuten. Harvard MBA ’13.
Nav Athwal Founding Member @ TREC, Cofounder @ RealtyShares
Founder and former CEO of RealtyShares, Nav is a pioneer in real estate technology. He has over a decade of experience an attorney, broker, and investor. Nav lectures at UC Berkeley Law School and the Haas School of Business, is a frequent contributor to Forbes, and often featured on CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business. He holds a JD from UC Berkeley, where he was class Valedictorian.
Shawna Wolverton SVP Product Zendesk
Shawna is a customer focused, user experience obsessed product executive who currently heads up product strategy at Planet. She spent 14 years in various roles building the Salesforce platform. Most recently she lead their next generation user interface migration. Shawna earned her Bachelors degree in Politics from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Nicolle Paradise Senior Director of Client Experience @ ADP, Head of Experience @ TEDx SF
Nicolle has been architecting and leading client-centric organizations for 15+ years that deliver value for clients, profitability for shareholders, and inspire associates. She is an accomplished keynote speaker, Head of Experience for TEDx San Francisco, and has had the good fortune to travel to all 7 continents. More can be read at www.NicolleParadise.com
Samir Qureshi Global Head of Sales Operations @ Paypal
As a champion of organizational transformation, Samir brings 20+ years’ experience driving go-to-market strategies that lead to sweeping global expansion, robust sales frameworks that scale to growth, and innovative solution-selling methodologies that lead to a competitive advantage.