Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
As the first Alliances Manager at Spekit, you will have the opportunity to combine your extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and channel development to structure compelling business relationships with our SI, Reseller and Strategic partners. The ideal candidate will be able to open doors, build strong relationships and create momentum with new and existing partners. It will be imperative that the Alliances Manager be able to understand the partner’s organization, products and services and be able to articulate how these partners may best leverage their Spekit relationship with Salesforce programs and applications to best service their customer needs.
Some stuff that we’re looking for, culture-wise:
- Team Player. We believe that your customer experience starts with your employee experience and as such, we believe that collaboration, listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
- “Doer mentality”. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck. We want team players who walk the walk, as much as they talk the talk. Execution is key.
- Open-Minded. We are a diverse group of lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
- Work Smart and Be Present: As a startup, it can feel like you’re racing against the clock at all times – where “more” is the only path forward. We believe that you do your best at work when practicing mindfulness, getting the right amount of sleep and prioritizing the things that truly matter in life.
- Possibility before Practicality: We’re a team of innovators and are always looking to think 3 steps ahead of our competition. We think at scale, imagine what’s possible and then work our way backwards with an MVP approach to everything we do.
- Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
- Energy. We embrace joy and kindness. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You’re passionate about the possibilities that Spekit offers to partners to deliver an exceptional implementation experience for their clients
- You are energized by the process of translating partner needs into compelling business solutions that benefit the whole
- You have a desire to build something that is world-class and excel in an environment where the clear right steps are ambiguous
- You have a knack for quickly understanding technical concepts and explaining them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- You can’t wait to engage our partners on both the tactical and program level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations
What your day to day looks like:
- Lead the creation and execution of a structured partner program designed to educate Salesforce System Integrators (aka SIs or consulting partners) about the Spekit solutions and increase the number of deployments of Spekit products
- Enable Salesforce employees (SEs and AEs) to demo Spekit in their SDO (simple demo org) that is the starting point for all of Salesforce’s demos
- Identify, structure, negotiate, close new SI and Reseller relationships for Spekit
- Manage the business development process from lead generation, presentation, problem solving, negotiation and closing
- Analyze deal requirements, potential for mutual gain and financials; evaluating all options and recommending the most viable solution and business arrangement
- Understand the partner organization, products and services and be able to articulate how partners may best leverage their Spekit relationship with Salesforce applications
- Develop programs and activities designed increase the number of deployments of Spekit products within the top tier SI channels
- Deepen the penetration into existing SI relationships and market share
- Engage the Spekit team to work with SI partners to build out their business model and to ensure SI success
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and enablement tools designed to support the above
- Coordinate the technical and marketing launches of integrated partner products
- Capitalize and build on existing relationships, and collaborate with current SI and Reseller partners to develop new opportunities, including extensions to the existing arrangement
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Develop scoring and success metrics for assigned market segment
- Lead quarterly business review meetings
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools to track the success of each program
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in channel development, business development or strategic alliances with Salesforce
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to collaborate with VP of Sales & Success to create custom pricing models based on our partner’s needs while maintaining profitability for Spekit
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technically minded; ability to acquire deep Salesforce skills and the ability to assess new technology for alignment and mutual benefit
- 25-40% travel (depending on conferences)
Interested? Email email@example.com to apply!