Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you will work directly with the CEO and sales team to help build and shape our Sales strategy. You will drive sales for Spekit and be directly responsible for both creating pipeline and closing deals.
Note: Past B2B SaaS selling experience is a must.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of enterprise clients
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Spekit through a mix of email and sales calls – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Opportunity for sales leadership as we build the team
What We’re Looking For in You
- You’re hungry to take on a challenge and close some deals
- You’re excited to shape the sales strategy for a young, rapidly growing company
- You know how to build a sales pipeline and you love managing the full sales cycle
- You have a client first mentality and are passionate about helping companies maximize the ROI on their CRMs and new hires
- You are genuinely curious about people, onboarding, CRMs and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Ability to perform a full lifecycle sale from prospecting to closing
- Hustle mentality where you thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- 5+ successful years in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven experience in closing deals and consistently exceeding quota
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed
- Ability to nurse a deal through a 6-12 month sales cycle
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and negotiate effectively
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Interested? Email email@example.com to apply!