Email email@example.com to apply!
About the Role
As our Strategic Account Executive you will work directly with the VP of Sales and broader sales team to help build and shape our Sales strategy. As a foundational member of the team, you will drive sales for Spekit with new and existing customers and be directly responsible for both creating pipeline and closing deals.
Note: Past B2B SaaS selling experience is a must.
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Own and manage a pipeline of enterprise clients
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Spekit through a mix of email and sales calls – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Opportunity for sales leadership as we build the team
You may be a good fit if:
- You’re hungry to take on a challenge and close deals
- You’re excited to shape the sales strategy for a young, rapidly growing company
- You know how to build a sales pipeline and you love managing the full sales cycle
- You have a client first mentality and are passionate about helping companies maximize the ROI on their CRMs and new hires
- You are genuinely curious about people, onboarding, CRMs and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- Ability to perform a full lifecycle sale from prospecting to closing
- Hustle mentality where you thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- 5+ successful years as a quota-carrying Account Executive in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven experience in closing deals and consistently exceeding quota
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed
- Ability to nurse a deal through a 6-12 month sales cycle
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to influence key decision-makers and negotiate effectively
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Spekit is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.