As the Head of Growth at Spekit, your goals center around optimizing the entire funnel to predictably drive high-quality pipeline for the team. You’ll own strategy, execution and performance tracking of marketing campaigns that capture and nurture leads across channels to drive conversions, engagement and retention.
This is the perfect opportunity for a seasoned marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mindset who loves to build marketing machines in a collaborative, cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has proven SaaS and startup experience, a growth hacking mindset, thrives in the build stage of an organization, advocates for data-driven solutions, superb storytelling capabilities and a passion for innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Create, execute and analyze the performance of top-of-funnel digital campaigns across channels (AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn ads, Social, Content, etc.)
- Drive adoption and conversions post signup with highly targeted and personalized marketing nurture drip campaigns
- Implement paid and organic (SEO) programs that drive the long-term growth of product signups and demos
- Develop a fast track system for measuring, reporting and optimizing key user growth metrics, as well as an action plan to respond to those metrics to drive growth
- Develop customer insights, track industry and competitor activity, follow market segment trends closely to anticipate threats and opportunities.
- Become the go-to person that fully owns our marketing tech stack including automations, triggers and integrations (Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, WordPress, Woopra, Zapier) and be the expert on all aspects of digital marketing: latest trends, tools, etc
- Focus on long-term, relentless sustainable growth with a strong inclination towards scalability.
- 7+ years of growth marketing experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS startup
- 10+ years of experience in the marketing function
- Advertising experience with AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Independent and proven experience building, measuring and executing on growth marketing campaigns (from ideation to landing page/form creation, drip
- campaigns, copy, post-campaign analysis and optimization)
- Experience with the marketing tech stack (preferably Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, WordPress, Zapier)
- Experience writing and executing marketing drip campaigns (including triggers and automations)
- Strong analytics background and a data-driven mindset
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com to apply!