Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
- Responsible for sales forecasting, planning, reporting, order processing, compensation design, strategic analysis as well as enablement strategy, content & course design, and delivery, and Revenue onboarding program management.
- Drive annual planning processes across global revenue organizations, including business modeling, territory planning, compensation design, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership.
- Drive Sales and broader Revenue productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems.
- Deliver core business metrics, reporting, and analytics, including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel & churn analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience with 2+ years as a Sales Operations leader in a software company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Deep experience with Salesforce and other critical sales tools
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement sales processes & enablement plans
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Legal and Marketing
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- 2+ years Sales Enablement leadership
- Salesforce administration
- Onboarding program development & execution experience
Interested? Click here to apply!
Salary range: $130,000-$150,000 OTE. 0.25% – 0.50% stock options