A US-based Startup is looking for an HR Manager. This role is based in our Karachi office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. The role involves a lot of ownership and creative scaling of our infrastructure with our growth to keep us winning against established players.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Lead the development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation of the organization’s HR strategy aligned with business objectives.
- Manage all HR functions including compensation and benefits, time management, employee engagement, performance appraisal, handling legal and advisory affairs.
- Manage complete employee onboarding journey, documentation, managing records and meet all compliance standards.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Plan motivational and engagement activities nurturing an environment that encourages communication, collaboration, learning and winning attitude.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Identify legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Work on HR initiatives with management to improve the complete employee life cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in HR management with at least 2 years in manager/lead position. Experience with new technology startups and growing companies would be preferred.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics, databases, HR systems
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Any relevant certifications would be a plus
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!