Email email@example.com to apply!
About the Role
Headquartered out of Denver, CO, Spekit is looking for a motivated and talented IT Administrator to join our growing team located in Karachi, Pakistan!
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer systems and networks while adhering to network and system security standards
- Analyze and isolate hardware and software issues/errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Sourcing IT procurement (HW and SW) from multiple vendors
- Maintaining IT asset management (HW and SW)
- Maintaining Azure Active directory, Office 365, Intune (or any other Mobile Device Management)
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Four or more years of IT experience, preferably with enterprise companies
- Patience under pressure and a team player mindset
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux and Mac ssytems
- Knowledge of and prior working experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Intune
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- Any relevant certifications are a plus
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Spekit is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.