Email email@example.com to apply!
About the Role
Headquartered out of Denver, CO, Spekit is looking for a motivated and talented Junior QA Engineer to join our growing team located in Karachi, Pakistan!
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for development and design tasks
- Perform thorough regression tests as bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with QA and cross functional team members on all project related testing
- Provide feedback on the various testing results and assist in shaping release efforts that support various business initiatives
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution; this is an entry level position
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle processes
- Understanding of source control management, build processes, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support activities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills that support approach to exploratory testing
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Spekit is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.