Click here to apply!
About the Role
The newly-created Marketing Operations Manager will be a key role on Spekit’s marketing team, responsible for lead nurturing and lead lifecycle management across multiple audience segments.
This role will oversee marketing database execution with regards to segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness. They will drive efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, segmentation strategy and alignment with sales initiatives.
Reporting to our Head of Demand Generation, this candidate should have strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics / campaign optimizations, and be able to execute campaigns in a timely manner. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, who’s ready to roll up their sleeves, dive in and make a huge impact!
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Oversee migration and setup of Spekit’s marketing automation platform, Hubspot
- Assist with lead scoring, analytics and implementation
- Manage and execute all email communication, including event, partner and customer emails (in addition to nurture tracks)
- Manage landing page and lead capture setup/routing (essential experience)
- Data normalization and enrichment; analyze engagement metrics and handle A/B testing
- Partner with Marketing coworkers to enhance campaign execution, audience targeting, and lead lifecycles
- Collaborate with Marketing coworkers to design nurture email campaigns with key messages needed to move Spekit’s target audiences through the funnel from awareness to consideration to conversion
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign management, lead nurturing
- Strong skills in Hubspot (including formal certifications)
- Experience architecting instance migrations and rebuilds (ex: ActiveCampaign to Hubspot)
- Experience executing complex campaigns to improve lead flow and lead quality, with actionable reporting on marketing interactions
- Experience planning and executing ABM and nurture campaigns
- Strong background in Salesforce and experience with Salesforce lead process workflows and automation, report building, lead scoring and attribution
- Passion for audience segmentation, user journeys, campaign measurement and optimization
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and MarTech logic
Interested? Click here to apply!
Salary Range: $80,000-$130,000. Equity: 0.01-0.05%
Spekit is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.