We are looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to collaborate in development and execution of an outbound strategy to turn leads & prospects into qualified opportunities. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. This is an opportunity to get in the door early at a fast-growing startup, work directly with our founding team and have a real, measurable impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and social sites with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Master discovery call by quickly learning the value of product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Disseminate opportunities to AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
What We’re Looking For in You:
- You have a client first mentality and are passionate about helping companies maximize the ROI on their CRMs and new hires
- Strong worth ethic and team first mentality
- You are genuinely curious about people, onboarding, CRMs and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
- You’re excited to be one of the first key hires for a growing Sales Team with the unique opportunity to help shape the strategy for all future SDRs
- 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in a SaaS environment using Salesforce.com and Outreach/Salesloft
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Ability to work both autonomously within a team environment
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities in a busy, dynamic environment, with lots of responsibility and lots of fun
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com to apply!