A US-based Startup is looking for Software Engineers (Front End). This role is based in our Karachi office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. The role involves a lot of ownership and creative scaling of our infrastructure with our growth to keep us winning against established players.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
No of Positions : 2
Year of Experience: 3+ years of experience
Education and Experience
Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution
- Ability to see project through the entire project life cycle.
- 2+ years of React experience.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Proficient understanding of web markup
- Eye for pixel perfection in design
- Mentor team to help them adopt best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience with the following technologies will be a bonus:
- Browser extensions (preferably Chrome but Firefox and others are welcome, too)
- Advanced browser APIs (websockets, promises, async await)
- Ability to work in a Linux based environment
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!