Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Software QA Engineer (Manual) to join our growing team!
Please note: This position is based in Karachi or Lahore, Pakistan.
A US-based startup is looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer (Manual). This role is based in our Karachi or Lahore office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
Location: Karachi or Lahore
No. of positions: 1
Experience level: 5+ years of experience
Education and Experience
Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution
- Creating well-structured test plans and cases for existing and new product features
- Ensuring test plans/cases stay in sync with actual end-user use cases and scenarios
- Proactively identify and report gaps and missed requirements for new features
- Creating comprehensive bug reports along with all necessary information
- Should be well versed in different testing methodologies and strategies and should know when and where to use what
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Prior experience leading and mentoring a team of junior resources
- Strong communication and team skills to coordinate activities between stakeholder groups
- Familiar with both UI and API testing
- Highly desired:
- Previous experience testing CRM applications (preferably Salesforce)
Interested? Email email@example.com to apply!