Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team!
Please note: This position is based remotely and will require the individual to work U.S. hours full-time.
Spekit is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. This role is based remotely although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. This role requires the individual to work U.S. business hours.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
- Exert technical influence to improve the reliability and scalability of our products and systems
- Develop, maintain and optimize infrastructure products
- Work closely with our US based support and PK based engineering teams
- Handle critical production incidents during US business hours
- Reliability as a feature across the organization through concepts such as SLOs and service maturity
- Audit system logs, assess performance telemetry, identify performance bottlenecks and security enhancements
- 5 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure role
- 4 years of experience with the GNU/Linux operating systems internals
- 4 years of experience with AWS infrastructure services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, Route 53)
- 3 years of experience with Salt (SaltStack) configuration management software
- 3 years of experience with web servers such as Nginx, Node.js, Gunicorn
- 3 years of experience with SQL databases
- 2 years programming experience with Python
- Experience balancing the service reliability, sustainability, and technical debt for services running at scale
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Django
- Experience building infrastructure, automation and performance monitoring/alerting tools
- Experience negotiating SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs with customers
- Success in a distributed time zone work environment.
- Incident response and/or incident management experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply today!