A US-based Startup is looking for Software Engineers (DevOps). This role is based in our Karachi office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. The role involves a lot of ownership and creative scaling of our infrastructure with our growth to keep us winning against established players.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
What we’re looking for in YOU:
Education and Experience
Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution
- Comfortable on the command line and able to show basic linux troubleshooting skills.
- 3+ years of solid experience with AWS Services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, Route 53, etc) – bonus for Python boto3 or AWS cli tools.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux – GNU tools, scripting, Linux essentials and troubleshooting.
- 3+ years of experience scripting (Bash, Python) or able to demonstrate proficient basic coding stills.
- Basic Networking Protocol Knowledge: SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SSL – bonus for knowing why you can’t remove your network mask.
- 2+ years of experience working with web/application servers.
Desired additional experience:
- Boto3, AWS ClI Tools
- Nginx, Node.js, Gunicorn
- Software build (both native [C/C++] and JS projects)
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!