A US-based Startup is looking for Software Engineers (DevOps). This role is based in our Karachi or Lahore office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. The role involves a lot of ownership and creative scaling of our infrastructure with our growth to keep us winning against established players.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
Location: Karachi or Lahore
No of Positions: 1
Year of Experience: 3+ years of experience
Education and Experience
Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution
- 3+ years of solid experience with AWS Services (EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, Route 53, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu) including:
- Software build (both native [C/C++] and JS projects)
- Basic Knowledge of Networking Protocols:
- Understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP and other web protocols
- Understanding of SSL, Certificates, openSSH, openSSL libraries, etc.
- 3+ years of experience scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- 2+ years of experience with running web and application servers such as Nginx, Node.js, Gunicorn
- 2+ years of experience writing code for Saltstack
- Ability to work in a Linux based environment
Experience with the following technologies is preferred:
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!