Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
As a Customer Success Manager you will be joining one of the fastest growing teams at Spekit. This will allow for the opportunity to guide our strategy as well as explore untapped opportunities. You will be responsible for working with our customers as a trusted partner and consultant to ensure their success with the product and with their teams. You will work closely with our sales, product, marketing, and engineering teams to deliver exceptional service and to be the true voice of the customer while also focused on company growth and development.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with leadership to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role with a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience
- You’re familiar with and have conducted technology implementations
- You’re comfortable with a fast-paced work environment that undergoes many changes
- You are confident using Salesforce.
- You are comfortable working with senior management.
- Your written communication is SPEKtacular: concise, persuasive and empathetic
- Your verbal communication is SPEKtacular: clear, on-point and confident.
- You can demonstrate account portfolio planning competency, and have the strong ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required
- Previous experience working in a Client or Customer Success role within one of these industries: SaaS and/or Change Management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong product knowledge of adoption & learning softwares with ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service
- Strong acumen of software industry
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work legally in the US
Interested? Email email@example.com to apply!