A US-based startup is looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer. This role is based in our Karachi office although we are a distributed team with business and product located in Denver and San Francisco. The role involves a lot of ownership and creative scaling of our infrastructure with our growth to keep us winning against established players.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work. Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
As the only Salesforce Certified Partner that deeply integrates with Salesforce to build training from existing processes, Spekit is the leading solution for sharing knowledge, onboarding, driving adoption and communicating process changes in real-time, across the organization.
What we’re looking for in YOU:
- Automation experience in developing own automated tests using Selenium-Python is required
- Good to have Salesforce or CRM application QA experience
- Must have worked on proper QA process and documentation
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience in different testing strategies and techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, having a passion for learning
- Be able to train junior resources
- Strong communication and team skills to coordinate activities between stakeholder groups
- Experience in testing browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Automated load testing
Education and Experience
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a reputable institution
Interested? Email email@example.com to apply!