.Email email@example.com to apply!
About the Role
Headquartered out of Denver, CO, Spekit is looking for a motivated and talented Information Security Analyst to join our growing team in Karachi, Pakistan!
The Information Security Analyst will be given ownership in scaling our infrastructure in order to keep up with our growth, and will help develop company best practices for IT & security. The right candidate will be comfortable dealing with a large amount of data of different types, will be able to move easily between details and synthesis, and will provide our broader team with guidance to make decisions.
We’re a fun and fast-growing team committed to learning together and passionate about helping our customers and our communities – we also happen to be one of 2 fully female-owned apps on the Salesforce AppExchange! If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, we’d love to chat.
Please note: This position is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
Spekit is a just-in-time, in-app learning and knowledge solution that helps teams learn applications, adopt new process changes and find any knowledge instantly, at their fingertips. Think of Spekit as your employee’s digital companion, enabling them everywhere they work.
With its one-click integration to Salesforce, Spekit allows you to create your training from your existing business processes, document new fields and automatically displays the training contextually, when and where your users need it to enhance the user experience and accelerate onboarding.
Today thousands of employees from scaling startups to Fortune 500 organizations leverage Spekit to onboard new hires, facilitate change management and drive adoption of their Salesforce CRM and other internal applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Lead the company through compliance processes of various security and privacy standards and regulations such as SOC, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc
- Establish IT/security governance covering IT/ security strategy, projects, operations, risks, roles, steering committee, policies, cloud security, performance, compliance and accountabilities
- Advise Engineering team on Secure SDLC and testing methodologies
- Curate a knowledge base of industry standard security review questionnaires such as SIG, CSA, CIS, amongst others
- Respond to security review questions and questionnaires received from clients in a timely manner
You may be a god fit if you have:
- 3+ years in a similar position at a leading IT/Software firm
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, SW or a similar field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Prior working experience with and knowledge of security and privacy standards such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR, etc
- Any relevant certifications are a plus (e.g. SSCP, CCSP, CISSP, Security+, AWS Certified Security, etc.)
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Spekit is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.