Just in time learning gives businesses a key tool to enable corporate change giving employees access to real-time information when and where they need it.
The cost of fragmented knowledge
According to McKinsey, employees spend ~1.8 hours every day looking for information.
That’s a lot of time.
It’s also why we’re focused on creating ways for teams to eliminate switching costs and increase learning by doing.
With Spekit, your knowledge is:
- Always accessible wherever your users need it
- Always effortless to maintain and scale
Today, we’re announcing two features to multiply productivity not just for your end-users, but also for your contributors.
Built-in efficiency with in-context editing
With our latest chrome extension release, you can edit directly from Salesforce. You can also edit from anywhere in chrome via our hotkey (Highlight + “S”) or search sidebar.
Relevant content at your fingertips
Whether in Salesforce or in any other application such as Gmail or Zendesk, your users can always access the Spekit data wiki’s most relevant results – simply:
- Highlight a word
- Right-click and select “Spekit”
- Or type the letter “S” on your keyboard
How it works
1. Edit directly from Salesforce
2. If no definition exists, we’ll prompt you to add one
3. Edit right from your workflow